ONLINE TRAINING FROM PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS
Internationalizing Your SME Clients
The U.S. Department of Commerce in partnership with the University of Texas at San Antonio - International Trade Center SBDC and SBDCGlobal.com invite you to participate in a free online training webinar. The webinar will discuss the importance of small business international advising and how you and your office can become involved in assisting small businesses to grow.
Date: Wednesday, September 28th
Time: 2:00 pm CDT (3:00 pm EDT)
- Welcome and Introduction: Stephen Sullivan, U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC)
- SBDCs and SBDCGlobal: Carla Cardenas, University of Texas San Antonio (UTSA)
- Advising SMEs on International Trade - Why? And Lessons Learned: Cliff Paredes, UTSA
- Overview of SBDCGlobal On-line Counselor and Director Trainings: Cliff Paredes, UTSA
- Discussion Topics:
- Networking SME Counselors in North America: Brett Hamsik, U.S. Department of State
- Feedback from Counselors on Challenges/Training Needs: Stephen Sullivan, DOC
- Conclusion and Next Steps: Stephen Sullivan, DOC
*Please note webinar will be conducted in English.